Monday, December 2, 2013

Hell and Heaven

Angelica’s Experience with Hell and Heaven

clip_image017
Being with Jesus, made me feel safe.  I thought, “If I let go of the Lord, I’ll be stuck here!“  I asked, “Jesus, do I have relatives in this place.” He looked at me as I was crying and He said, “Daughter, I am with you,” because I was so scared.  He took me to another cell.  I never could have imagined seeing a relative of mine in that cell.  I saw this woman being tormented, she had worms that would eat her face off, and demons would plunge a type of spear into her body.  She would scream, “No, Lord, have mercy on me, forgive me, please, take me out of this place for one minute!“  (Luke 16:24)

http://heavenawaits.wordpress.com/angelicas-experience-with-hell-and-heaven/

No comments:

Post a Comment